July 25, 2011
PUBLIC INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE FIRST STAGE OF RESTRICTIVE PROCEDURE FOR THE SELECTION OF PAYOUT BANK
Pursuant to Article 72, paragraph 1, item 2 of Public Procurement Law (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia”, No. 116/08) and the Decision of the Managing Board of the Deposit Insurance Agency No. OD-124/11 of 1 July, 2011
Deposit Insurance Agency
Knez Mihailova 2, 11000 Belgrade
for submission of applications for the first stage of restrictive procedure
for the selection of payout bank
1. The subject of the present public procurement is the selection of the bank for payout of deposits of individuals, entrepreneurs, and small and medium-sized entities in case of a bank failure, in accordance with the Law on Deposit Insurance (“Official Gazette of the RoS”, Nos. 61/05, 116/08, and 91/10). The Ordering Party is the Deposit Insurance Agency, having its place of business at Knez Mihailova 2, Belgrade.
2. The purpose of the qualification procedure: in the first stage of restrictive procedure, the Ordering Party invites all interested banks to submit their applications. Following the qualification procedure and in the manner specified in the bidding documents, the Ordering Party shall make a short list of qualified applicants (candidates) to be invited to submit their bids in the second stage of the procedure.
3. All banks licensed by the National Bank of Serbia which meet the conditions stipulated in Article 44, paragraph 2 of Public Procurement Law as well as the requirements specified in the bidding documents are eligible to take part in the procedure. The compliance with the requirements shall be proved by providing evidence referred to in Article 45 of the above law and the documents and forms included in the bidding documents.
4. As from the day of publication of the public invitation in “Official Gazette of the RoS”, the bidding documents may be inspected by the authorized representatives of the interested banks at the address of the Ordering Party, room 217, every working day from 9.00 to 15.00.
5. Interested banks may purchase the bidding documents upon payment of a fee of RSD 5,000 onto the Ordering Party’s current account No.: 840-967627-69, purpose of payment: “Purchase of Bidding Documents No. JN: OD-1/11”. The applicants may collect the bidding documents at the Ordering Party’s address, every working day from 9.00 to 15.00, by presenting the evidence of payment of the amount specified for the purchase of bidding documents. The Ordering Party’s address:
Deposit Insurance Agency
Knez Mihailova 2
2nd floor, room 217
At the applicant’s request, the bidding documents may be mailed or emailed to the applicant’s address upon submission of the proof of payment of the fee.
6. Applications must be delivered no later than 25 (twenty-five) days following the announcement of the public invitation in “Official Gazette of the RoS”, by 12.00 on the last day of submission. If the last day is not a working day, the deadline shall be extended to 12.00 on the next business day.
Applications shall be delivered either directly or by mail at the Ordering Party’s address, as specified in item 5 of this Invitation. Applications shall be submitted in a closed and sealed envelope, duly labeled as “Application for the first stage of restrictive procedure for the selection of payout bank, PP: ОD-1/11 – DO NOT OPEN“. The applicant’s name and address must be indicated on the back of the envelope. Applications shall be written in Serbian and submitted in two copies.
7. Opening of applications is public. It may be attended by the applicants’ representatives upon submission of a written authorization. The public opening shall take place on the last day of the deadline for submission of applications, at 12.15, at the Ordering Party’s address, referred to in item 5 of the Invitation, at the conference room on the 1st floor.
8. The deadlines in the public procurement procedure shall be considered according to the date of the announcement of the public invitation in “Official Gazette of the RoS”. The first day of the timeframe for the submission of applications shall be the first day following the announcement of public invitation in “Official Gazette of the RoS”. If the last day of the deadline is a non-business day, the deadline shall extend to the next business day. Non-business days shall be Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. All applications received by the Deposit Insurance Agency by the specified deadline shall be considered timely, regardless of the manner of their submission. Late applications will be rejected and returned unopened to the applicants upon the completion of the application opening procedure.
9. Qualification and selection of candidates shall be acknowledged on the basis of the information submitted by applicants, in accordance with the criteria and sub-criteria for the acknowledgement of qualifications specified in the bidding documents.
10. The Ordering Party shall in due course make a list of qualified candidates and set the period in which the applicants’ qualifications are acknowledged. This period cannot exceed two years and the Ordering Party retains the right to shorten the said period and conduct a new procedure for qualification acknowledgement. The Ordering Party shall inform all applicants in writing and in legal timeframe about the decision on the list of candidates with acknowledged qualifications and the period in which their qualifications will be acknowledged.
11. All additional information or clarifications concerning the preparation of applications may be requested by applicants only in writing and labeled as: “Clarification regarding the public procurement for the selection of payout bank, JN: ОD-1/11“, sent at the Ordering Party’s address, faxed at 011/3287-926 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than five days before the expiry of the deadline for submission of applications.
12. This public invitation shall be published in “Official Gazette of the RoS”, the daily newspaper Politika, on the Deposit Insurance Agency’s website and on the public procurement portal.
|© 2013. Deposit Insurance Agency||About Us Deposit Insurance Sale of Capital Bankruptcy & Liquidation Collection of Claims International projects Contact Us Sitemap|